Unique air-open, insulating breather membrane.
PhotonAir is an air-open reflective insulating breather membrane which combines the thermal performance of multifoil insulation with Klober Permo® air underlay, for use on the cold side of the building in roofs and walls.
- Upgrades thermal performance without the risk of condensation
- No Vapour Barrier needed, no counter-battening required
- Air-open membranes allow more water vapour to pass than air-closed membranes
Thin, reflective insulation at a price you want to pay.
PhotonFoil is a thin, reflective composite insulation for loft conversions, timber frame and re-roofing projects. An excellent vapour and air leakage barrier with a high density glass wool core and low emissivity outer layers.
- Core R value with 2 air spaces 2.35 M2K/W
- 0.18 U-value with 65mm foiled rigid insulation
- Easy to cut and screws without snagging
The breathable version of PhotonFoil, designed for cold side installation.
PhotonFrame is a highly breathable thin reflective, composite insulation designed for installation on the cold side of timber frame structures. PhotonFrame is constructed with a high density glasswool core encased in micro-perforated low emissivity outer layers: